COVER FRAMELESS GLASS / ALUVENT – NAME THE TABLE COMPETITION
The promoters to this competition are Cover Building Concepts (Cape) Pty Ltd (“Cover Frameless Glass”) (registration number: 2012/006550/07) & Alu-Vent (Pty) Ltd (2005/021330/07) both are companies incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and both having its registered address at 13 Traka Street Stikland Bellville 7530
All persons entering the Cover Frameless Glass / Aluvent – Name the Table Competition (“the promotional competition”, alternatively “the competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.coverfg.co.za/blog/terms-conditions-table
These competition rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
- may compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- serve as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact.
The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
The entrant’s attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and the he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
All entrants to this promotional competition participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters and Cover Frameless Glass / Alu-Vent, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
This promotional competition opens on 26 January 2017 and closes on 28 February 2017.
One (1) table can be one by five (5) persons:
- There will be Five (5) winners in total.
- The top five (5) table names will be chosen, the one with the most internal votes will be used as the name for the Table
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required;
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older;
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- the competition is open to all South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- the promoters, Cover Frameless Glass, Alu-Vent any entity in the Vestack Group of Companies, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above named parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must:
- Fill in the form to give the table a name
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Winners will be selected within ten (10) days of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice).
- Entrants to whom prizes are awarded will be selected by a judging panel voting for the best name.
- Winners will be announced via Facebook / email / telephone on 1 December 2016 (this date is subject to change without notice). Cover Frameless Glass (Pty) Ltd & Alu-Vent (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the any form of contact made within one week of winner selection and randomly select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via the same channels by Cover Frameless Glass as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Cover Frameless Glass in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Cover Frameless Glass as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner. If the selected winner does not have any contact details a redraw will need to take place immediately.
- Cover Frameless Glass (Pty) & Alu-Vent (Pty) Ltd Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Cover Frameless Glass, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- The Promoter will notify the winner where the prize can be collected.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- You are providing your info to Cover Frameless Glass & Alu-Vent and not any other party. Your information will be used in conjunction with the POPI Act.
- The names of the prize winners will be published on the Cover Frameless Glass & Alu-Vent Facebook Page
- By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Cover Frameless Glass & Alu-Vent online at www.coverfg.co.za & www.aluvent.co.za and other online communications.
- Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these rules can be found at www.coverfg.co.za/blog/terms-condition-table or by calling the Cover Frameless Glass on 021 949 2197 during office hours throughout the period of the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all the terms, conditions and rules as set out above.